Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Stop teasing me!

Stop teasing me!

I really don’t understand what the world has against Kurds. When Saddam’s regime ended in 2003 I thought: “Now our Arab brothers will come and they will apologize for what ever they did to us, and Kurds will accept that apologize and we will live together in peace”. But it seems this happy end version of the worst movie ever, G. Bush on vacation in Iraq, is far away from reality.
Especially when you see the Arabic media, your hope will decrease to -273 degree Celsius. Each time I see the Arabic media’s I see the weirdest names for Jalal Talabani and Masoud Barazni. The last thing I saw was “Tarazani”, it seems to be a new name for both Jalal Talabani and Masoud Barzani. At the begin I had to laugh about it and I thought: “The sense of humor is not yet bombed in Iraq!”. But actually when you think deeper about the real mean of this kind of publicity you better think: “Let’s prepare us for the second Siver and Lozan, 1974II, Halabja II… etc”. Well my good friends, any one knows a good place to hide?